Professional paraben-free tanning formula with anti-aging and super moisturizing properties.
Fans of Famous Dave's products won't want to miss out on this exclusive product. Famous Dave's Small Batch Reserve® is a creamy and smooth light to medium tanning lotion that has been field tested and has received rave reviews from many of our most loyal customers.
Our goal was to make the silkiest, most moisturizing, golden self tanner available anywhere. Because we manufacture Famous Dave’s Small Batch Reserve® in smaller batch sizes, don’t expect to find Famous Dave’s Small Batch Reserve in your big box stores anytime soon (it’s just not that type of product)…although you may find it in luxury boutiques, gift stores, and salons.
- Organic Argan Oil - Ideal for all skin types, Argan Oil improves skin hydration
- CoEnzyme Q10 - Provides antioxidant protection to the lipids in cell membranes
- Matrixyl 3000 - Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and brings back a youthful look
- Organic Aloe Vera, Sesame, and Jojoba oil- softens and adds moisture.
- Creamy lotion which is easy to distribute evenly on your body.
- Can be used all year round to give the most natural-looking instant tan you will ever have from a bottle!
For Men and Women
For over 15 years, Famous Dave’s products have been formulated and manufactured not just for women, but for men as well. In fact, it was initially formulated for the male body building industry. Famous Dave’s has stayed away from perfumes, floral, and powdery scents that most other self tanning brands use. Our tanners will not “smell” like make-up. Most Famous Dave’s self tanners have no added fragrance. And don’t forget all of our products are presented in our beautiful high quality unisex bottles.
Small Batch Reserve LIGHT/MEDIUM FORMULA
Oh my god Dave. OH MY Freakin GOD!!! You NAILED it!!! Seriously!! My tanning problem is solved!!! I tried a little on my leg the other day, did not think about it anymore, then the morning after I pondered “what’s that on my leg...” and I realized it was your self-tanner! I had a shoot today and for the first time I got away with using a self-tanner and not CONTEST COLOR COATS on and look awesome! This color did not fade in the camera lens! It rocked! I am sooooo happy!!! " Pauline Nordin