The long-anticipated new darker version of Famous Dave's best-selling Moisture Tan self tanner has arrived! We've taken our Moisture Tan self tanner formula, made it darker and added instant bronzers (tinted guide color) to give you that sun-kissed look straight out of the bottle, making it the perfect lotion for a natural-looking instant tan!
Moisture Tan Dark self tanning lotion is both paraben free and fragrance free, designed to add healthy moisture to your skin while developing into one of the most natural-looking self tanner on the market. The all-new added bronzer now lets you see exactly where you're applying the lotion, resulting in a gorgeous all-over tan that is darker in color than our original Moisture Tan self tanner.
- Easy to apply Moisture Tan self tanner formula now with added bronzer.
- Tinted lotion to give an instant natural-looking self tan
- Zero added fragrance and zero parabens - all natural ingredients.
- Loaded with Aloe Vera, Sesame, and Jojoba - softens and adds moisture.
- Creamy dark lotion which is easy to distribute evenly on your body.
- A new darker version of everyone's favorite self tanning lotion (Moisture Tan Self Tanner).
- Can be used all year round to give the most natural-looking instant tan you will ever have from a bottle!
For Men and Women
For over 15 years, Famous Dave’s products have been formulated and manufactured not just for women, but for men as well. In fact, it was initially formulated for the male body building industry. Famous Dave’s has stayed away from perfumes, floral, and powdery scents that most other self tanning brands use. Our tanners will not “smell” like make-up. Most Famous Dave’s self tanners have no added fragrance. And don’t forget all of our products are presented in our beautiful high quality unisex bottles.
- NO Added Fragrance
- NO Phenoxyethanols
- NO Sodium Laureth / Lauryl Sulfates
- NO Triethanolamines
- NO Stearic Acids
- NO Mineral Oils
- NO Animal Testing
Dark Moisture Tan with Bronzer Formula
Oh my god Dave. OH MY Freakin GOD!!! You NAILED it!!! Seriously!! My tanning problem is solved!!! I tried a little on my leg the other day, did not think about it anymore, then the morning after I pondered “what’s that on my leg...” and I realized it was your self-tanner! I had a shoot today and for the first time I got away with using a self-tanner and not CONTEST COLOR COATS on and look awesome! This color did not fade in the camera lens! It rocked! I am sooooo happy!!! " Pauline Nordin